Saturday, July 29, 2017

Embossing Paste Class

Did you see the new Embossing Paste in the Annual Catalog?  It can be found on page 201 along with the Palette Knives and Pattern Party Decorative Masks.  The paste creates an awesome texture on your projects.   Check out page 176 to see step by step instructions on how easy it is to use.

The class I held was a success, although I did find that it was best to keep it small.  Everyone that attended received their own jar of Embossing Paste, a set of Palette Knives, a set of the Pattern Party Decorative Masks and a Silicone Craft Sheet.  Everything to create these 4 projects!  

This Embossing Paste is so much fun to work with and very versatile!   It can be left white, colored with Classic reinkers, sprinkled with Dazzling Diamonds Stampin' Glitter and we even sprinkled it with Embossing Powder and then heat embossed it!


Currently the Embossing Paste is on back order until the middle of August and once it is available I will offer this class again.  

If you are interested in attending this class, please contact me and I will add you to the list.  I may offer it a couple different times to keep class sizes small and to accommodate schedules.  I do hope you will try this exciting new product!

No comments:

Post a Comment