Sunday, October 8, 2017

2nd Annual Pink Blog Hop


Today I am participating in the 2nd Annual Ultimate Pink Blog Hop to celebrate some very special ladies in my life.  They are neighbors, friends and co-workers that have been diagnosed, undergone treatments and have come out stronger on the other side.  


I used my favorite pinks for this project; Melon Mambo, Blushing Bride and Pink Pirouette.  Also featuring the Petal Burst Textured Impressions Embossing Folder and the Sunshine Wishes Thinlets.  The sentiment came from the Ribbon of Courage stamp set which I punched out with the Everyday Label Punch and reinserted it into the punch and punched it once again to create a bit smaller label.  

Thank you for stopping by!  Please continue on with the bog hop to see all the fabulous pink projects the other demonstrators have created!




7 comments: