Thursday, October 22, 2020

 2020 Christmas Card Stamp Camp

While everything is different this year, I was able to hold this annual event.  It took place at The Country Court Event Hall in Lakeside on October 17th.   Thank you to everyone that came!  I took a few pictures before and from the afternoon session.


In keeping with the COVID guidelines, there were 2 sessions, one in the morning and one in the afternoon.  The ladies that came got to make their 35 Christmas cards, received door prizes, enjoyed snacks and were able to socializing while stamping and assembling their cards.

In order to help the attendees, I had already punched and die cut everything I could so the only thing they needed to do was stamping and some dry embossing with the embossing machines.  




For those that couldn't come to the in person event,  I offered "kits" with all the materials for completing the cards, except for the ink and stamping.  There are still a few kits available if anyone is interested, please let me know.  


No comments:

Post a Comment